Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE: JIHAD IS MY LIFE


JIHAD IS MY LIFE

Brothers, Sisters, Friends of Ishaq Akintola, I reflect today as I add another year. I thank Allah for coming so far.

The greatest gift you all can give me is renewed commitment to the pursuit of truth and righteousness.

Promise me that you will be part of the change we want to see in our country, Nigeria. Pledge to be a peace-loving Muslim, loving your neighbour and spreading joy. Commit yourself to be part of the new pro-active Muslim community, strong, united and dynamic but resolved to resist all forms of discrimination against Muslims.

Uphold Allah-given and fundamental human rights for all Muslims and give unto non-Muslims their own rights as well. Be part of the jihad against corruption and all forms of indiscipline.

Follow me in intellectual jihad if I do right. Correct me if I make mistakes.

Allah has shown me my LIFE. It is not a path of gold. There is neither dollar nor naira in it. It is the path of Jihad. I love it with great passion. I prefer this path to dollar and naira which I cannot take to my grave.

JIHAD IS MY LIFE. It will follow me to my grave.

1 comment:

  1. SIR
    May ALLAH Continue to strengthening you in the path of JIHAD,the path to eternal joy and salvation .
    SIR
    We are yet to see your comments/reactions to a release by one PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUEL of the redeem christian, calling on all christian to radically fight the Muslims in all ramification most importantly 2015 election.
    SIR the PASTOR told a lot of lies in the release ,he historically misled so many by unfounded history of our dear country.It was a blantanly lies all through.The summary of the release is INCITEMENT of the christian against all Muslims, this I think is not correct in the interest of the UMMAH and Nigeria as whole.Brothers have been enlightening Muslim Ummah on the release.
    SIR
    We need a rejoinder to set the records straight and proof our self as the DEFENDER of the true path.
    Idris Sogunle ( Former Amir Yaba College of technology)
    The link to the U-tube release is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

    ReplyDelete